I love short work weeks! Although this work week was very busy and frankly today will also be non stop. Anyway, I am happy the weekend is here. I didn't get to do very much blogging this week, but I did get a few things baked so once again I am a little behind. I also have a few items on tap this weekend for baking, thanks to the weekly donation of apples from my friend Jeff. More details on this to come with the intense apple baking I will be doing the next two months. It will be another weekend working on the basement, catching up on my blogging, baking and maybe a little basement shopping. I also just found out I have 3 birthdays to bake for next week so I need to figure out some desserts. Any suggestions??
Here is what I pinned this week.
1) Gluten Free Apple Butter Doughnuts by Gluten Free Canteen http://pinterest.com/pin/174630706/
2) Rustic Apple Tarts by Sprinkle Bakes http://pinterest.com/pin/174451230/
3) Marbled Cookies by Baker Girl http://pinterest.com/pin/174449248/
4) Blackberry Cobbler Pancakes by Cherry Tea Cakes http://pinterest.com/pin/178950834/
5) Mushroom Goat Cheese Phyllo Bites by Kitchen Confindante http://pinterest.com/pin/178967894/
Have a sweet weekend!