I missed this the pin up last week and today's is Saturday. I didn't stop pinning, cookies, my birthday, bingo (which I won $91) Thanksgiving and work got in the way. This weekend doesn't seem to be letting up on the busy factor. I have a late Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday with the in-laws and a birthday party on Sunday for my 1 yr old nephew. Baking on tap includes some cupcakes for a baby shower, the birthday cake for my nephew, more Breast Cancer cookies and coming up with some holiday recipes for EatinEatout Magazine. My blog and 4 others have been selected to be profiled in their November Holiday issue. It is very exciting.
So for the next two weeks I will be busy creating and testing some holiday recipes and catching up on some delayed posts. Hopefully life slows down a little bit. This Monday night I will be going to see Michael Smith speak with my mom. Should be a fun night and a great night off.
Here are a few things I pinned the last few weeks:
1) Pumpkin Smores by Try Anything Once : http://pinterest.com/pin/315415266/
2) Toffee Crunch Cupcakes by Haute Mama's Favourites : http://pinterest.com/pin/271348077/
3) Apple Fritters by Seemingly Greek : http://pinterest.com/pin/274633324/
4) Pumpkin Squash Quiche by Closet Cooking : http://pinterest.com/pin/290125551/
5) Sweet Potato Soup by Bake Bike Blog : http://pinterest.com/pin/315408273/
Have a sweet weekend!