I wish for all my readers a fantastic 2012, filled with happiness, adventure and excitement.
Happy New Year!
Here are the 5 most popular posts of 2011.
1) Chocolate Coconut Pie - Such an easy pie to put together and so delicious! I am already thinking of variations.
2) Craggy Chocolate Cake - Flourless and four ingredients. Pretty, fudgy and rich chocolate heaven.
3) Banana Cupcakes with a Peanut Butter Lindt Filling and PB Chocolate Buttercream - This is one of my favorites of all time! The secret peanut butter surprise inside was awesome. I still crave these.
4) Apple Crumble Loaf - I baked my fair share of apple desserts this year, this loaf had layers of apple and crumble in between layers of loaf.
5) Oatmeal Turtle Jumbles - Part of my 12 days of Cookies these spiked up to the top 5 very quickly.
Although I love the above top 5, there were a few others that I particularly loved.
4) Carrot Cake