This Friday is exceptionally better than other Friday's. Why? This Monday is a holiday which means a long weekend! A well needed long weekend I might add. Work has been exhausting the last several weeks and I am going to enjoy every minutes of my extra day off.
This also happens to be a weekend where I have very little planned, a very refreshing thought in deed. Saturday night will be spent baby sitting my niece (who just turned 3). That always tends to be an adventure or at least several hours of keeping me on my toes. Luckily the hubby seems to have a "kids love me magnet" built into him. They are always all over him like Winnie the Pooh on honey. He plays hide and seek and I bake and tuck her in (she is also staying over). I am sure the rest of the weekend plan will be to bake, clean, work out, catch a movie, maybe do a little shopping, figure out our trips for 2012, start my taxes and above all - relax. Yikes - seems like a long list already but other than the taxes and the cleaning the rest is FUN
I love long weekends. We need more of them.
Here's some of my favorite pins for the week - five food and one that is just adorable.
1) Butterfinger Nutter Butter Cheesecake Bars by Laurens Lately : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756330024717/
2) Caramel Apple Cookie Bars by Picky Palate : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756330024702/
3) Carob Covered Coconut Protein Bars/Energy Squares by Natural Noshing : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756329989829/
4) Hot Quinoa Cereal by Mama Me Gluten Free : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756329978567/
5) Chickpea and Cucumber Salad by Green Lite Bites : http://pinterest.com/pin/162059286561086315/
CUTE : Baby and Bulldog - http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756330024746/
Have a extra long Sweet Weekend. (if you have one)