Well since I couldn't seem to get my unorganized butt together to get my latest post out, I needed to end the week with some pinning. With the hopes I can get three posts out next week, thanks to some serious mothers day baking I will be doing in the next two days.
I am really looking forward to this weekend, it is a jammed packed weekend of family and friends gatherings and somewhere in between - baking. Tonight I have a gathering with some girl friends, tomorrow lunch with another, then a family dinner with the in-laws and Sunday is breakfast and bingo with my mom, sister, aunt and cousin. We won last Mother's day so I am crossing my fingers for this year. It does sound super busy but there are a lot of people to see and a lot of wonderful mothers in my family to celebrate. The mothers, sisters, aunts etc in my families are amazing and all teach me different things that help shape me into who I am. I love them all. Although I will feel go go go, I really do love weekends like this. Life can get so busy and people can't always get together so easily, when you can - soak it up. I will find time to rest on Sunday night and by rest I mean catch up on the blog.
Here are some wonderful recipes I pinned in the last two weeks. Make any of these and you will have a good weekend.
1) Chocolate Chip Cherry Cheesecake by Raspberri Cupcakes : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756330421237/
2) Nutella Smores Pullapart Bread by Plain Chicken : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756330486820/
3) Mini pretzel bites by Get off your butt and bake : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756330486927/
4) Lightened-Up Sundried Tomato Basil Pesto Pasta by Oh She Glows : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756330498212/
5) Strawberry Rhubarb French Toast by Two Peas and their Pod : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756330499801/
I hope you have a great weekend with your mothers, grandmothers, sisters, aunts, cousins and friends and don't forget to remember the ones you have lost.
Have a SWEET weekend !!