Okay, so I think this baby is making me lazy. I have barely baked anything lately. This week has also been very hot and humid. I am not complaining about it though as I would much rather have heat than cold but you don't always want to bake when it is really hot out. Now I did get the hubby to put on the central air to cool the house down but I still did nothing. Well I wouldn't say nothing, Monday I went to see Rock of Ages with my sister and her friend. Who knew Tom Cruise could sing. I sort of wish I had seen the play now, maybe the movie will create a play resurgence. Wednesday I went for a long walk with my friend Kelly and Thursday went out for dinner with family friends as one of them is the head chef at a restaurant and was unveiling his new menu. It was really yummy, he sent out a whole bunch of random dishes to try. Baby left happy that night.
So I promise I will be baking this weekend. I hoping to try out a bread recipe or two and maybe bake up something else with cherries. Although I have been slacking on baking I haven't been on pinning so check out these great recipes.
1) Salted Caramel Cookie Dough Truffles by The Baker Chick : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756330672333/
2) Caramelized Pear Ice Cream by Fleur du Poirier : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756330645097/
3) Smores inside a cookie by exPress-O : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756330710970/
4) Blueberry Sparkling Lemonade by Hot Pot Cooking : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756330722852/
5) Raw Vegan Nanaimo Bars by Healhful Pursuit : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756330569507/
One more for good luck and my most craved pregnancy item... CHIPS
6) Microwave Chips by My Kitchen Treasures : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756330722911/
Have a sweet weekend everyone. Hope you are enjoying summer!