So I think I am starting to see a light at the end of the work tunnel. I might actually be able to bake and blog on a regular basis again. It's a very exciting thought as my list of baking ideas is ever growing. Within the last week though we have also completed our family room renos so now the only thing left to focus on is the baby room. The pictures I ordered from Etsy should hopefully be arriving soon and I ordered some decals from this cute website (Weedecor), this week. So things are coming together on the baby front. Instead of baking or blogging this week I also have been doing my research on strollers and searching out deals for certain items. No worries though I definitely have some baking on the schedule for this weekend, along with cleaning and two family BBQs. I should be able to leave work at noon today, so I will make a quick trip to the cake store to stock up on some items for two upcoming cake/cupcake orders, maybe a new baking toy for me and then finish off the afternoon with some baking. YEAH!
The tricky thing with having no time to blog or just being to tired too is that you can lose track of even blog following. I have been fairly good though at finding the time to read my favorite blogs and find new ones. My twitter is very neglected but I have been able to keep up with some random pinning. Here are some recent favorites and I promise I will have some new posts out soon.
1) Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip by Cooking Classy : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756331119884/
2) Caramel Apple Pretzels by Crazy for Crust: http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756331129375/
3) Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars by A Farmgirl Dabbles : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756331129307/
4) Raspberry White Chocolate Coconut Truffles by Texanerin Baking : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756331129416/
5) Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Fritters by Scarletta Bakes : http://pinterest.com/pin/149744756331129341/
Have a SWEET weekend and I look forward to getting back on track.